Truetab.ai is a property of Truetab Private Limited a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having their office address at HD-009, We Work, K. Raheja Platinum Sag Baug Road, Marol, Andheri East Mumbai Mumbai City MH 400059.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect the following information from you:
- Primary Contact Details: Your name, Address, email address, contact no., country, Government and any other information.
- Personal information: Your Age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, occupation, travel history or any other personal information as required.
- Financial information: Date of the transactions made, amount of transactions, transaction history, mode and manner of payment and other information required.
- Technical information: website, device and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address and similar information collected via automated means, such as cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
- Medical Information: Your current Health related information, Like your current medical conditions like your medical History, details of your current/ previous medical practitioner, prescription given by the medical practitioner, Test reports and any other information there from
- Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us, or participate in marketing programs.
2. MODE OF COLLECTING DATA FROM YOU
We collect Data from you in the following ways:
- Information That You Give to Us: We receive and store any information you mention or provide on our website or mobile application or give us in any other way.
- Automatic Information We Collect: We use “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data that is Collected Automatically” for more information.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
- Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with third-party websites that use our technology or with whom we have a specific agreement. Because we process this information on behalf of the applicable website operators, collection, processing, and use of such information is subject to the applicable website operators’ privacy policies and is not covered by our Privacy Notice. We may also collect your Data automatically via Cookies, pixels and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser.
- Information from Third parties: We may obtain information from other sources.
In order to provide data, its completely your discretion to share information which is asked.
- 6. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any Information or data collected by us may be utilised/ used by us for the following reasons:
- Information can be utilized to Communicate you for your confirmation on a purchase
- Information can be utilized to contact you for promotional purposes
- Information can be utilized to offer you new product or services
- To customize your experience with us in order to improve our quality of services personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, website and mobile application;
- provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile;
- communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, questions, feedback, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services;
- Information can be utilized to enhance your shopping experience and bring you access to membership programs, rewards and offers across Tata brands.
- protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks; and
- serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and/or services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate interest that necessitates the use.
- 8. USE OF YOUR DATA
Data Collected through the various modes may be shared with the following persons related to business:
- Vendors and Partners: We may share your data with the vendors and partners as available to you through the services, products, or applications provided by Partners for use on or through our website or mobile application.
- Service Providers: We or other Tata Group Entities may share your Data with Service Providers. Examples include storing and analyzing Data, protecting and securing our systems, providing search results and links, providing customer service, credit analysis, processing your information for profiling, user analysis and payment processing.
- Third Parties: We may also share your Data with other third parties where:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process; or
- We need to operate and maintain the security of our website or mobile application, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
STORAGE OF DATA
MOBILE APPLICATION PERMISSION
We required the following permissions while registering:
It is recommended that you set your location sharing ‘Always’ as it helps us to show you location specific data like availability of products. You can change this anytime.
To allow you to take a photo of prescriptions & directly upload it to the app.
Media access permission is needed to store and retrieve your uploads such as prescription uploads on your device.
To support automatic OTP confirmation, so that you don’t have to enter the authentication code manually.
This helps us to send you payment related SMS by our payment partner JustPay.
Access Wifi State
This helps us to optimize your experience based on the Wifi’s strength and signals, especially for optimizing video consultations.
To enable video consultations with doctors.
Bluetooth is used to redirect to bluetooth headset during video consultations.
Read Phone State
This helps us to optimize your experience based on the strength of your phone network.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at